Senin, 23 Februari 2009

ZANUAR RIFA’I

My name is Zanuar Rifa’i but my family usually call me iyan, I was born on january 6th 1989. I live in Lembupurwo vilage kecamatan mirit kabupaten kebumen but in purwokerto I live in my boarding hause in bancarkembar I graduated from SMK telkom Sandhy Putra Purwokerto two years ago, precisely in 2007. SMK Telkom is the best I ever met, I can learn a lot of knowledge. In SMK Telkom I learn informatics teknology, I studied computer network. My father name is Suparlan, he is a farmer he always go to the field every day,he was a hard worker. my mother name is Ruminah she is housewife. She is a good housewife. Mother like cooking and the result is very tasty, she was very loved family. I was a child of third two brothers, my brother name is Dody Fatkhur he is a teacher in primary school in my village and my sister name is Tutut Laras Wati she is a student in a high school. he is a smart student, he loves to write storie. I love my family.their families is the best that I have.
Every morning I go to the office, I working in PT Telkom Purwokerto Gerilya, I worked as a technician Wireline and speedy, I also qualified as a labor administration for the PSB Wireline and speedy. I started working 7 o'clock to 4 o'clock , after a job finished I leaving college, I lecture at stimik Amikom purwokerto I lecture to 9 o'clock . This is very tiring, but I like to do. After my lecture I usually go out with my friends just to relax. Usually me with my friends hangout in coffee shop.

I think the English competency is a very hard lesson, because we must understand the vocabulary, I am having difficulties with a new vocabulary take long for me to understand the new vocabulary in addition to the difficult vocabulary. English is the language that is very difficult to understand the language grammar, English grammar is different from the indonesian grammar. English grammar is very confusing for people new to the English language therefore I prefer to learn informatics. I know the English language is the language of the world so I try hard to understand. to understand the English language labor a long time and requires hard work and diligent learning. One easy way to learn the English language is the first for the English language as we love indonesian language, the second is often difficult to memorize vocabulary, the third is often communicate with the English language
Mr Pikir Wisnu Wijayanto is english competency lecture in Stimik Amikom Purwokerto, he is a easygoing people. He is a nice person, if he gave lessons and students will be happy to hear. I think the English competency is a very hard lesson but if the teaching Mr Wisnu then everything becomes easy. In addition to a basic lesson, he also gave lessons on moral character. He is a good example for all teachers in the Indonesian. He is very disciplined and always on time he also has a high tolerance. I hope he can be better.



0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com